SYI is starting their family swim program Tuesday, March 1st. The program is every Tuesday & Friday evening from 6:00pm-7:45pm.
(There is no family swim during April break)
Family Swim dates:
March: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
April 1, 5, 8, 19, 22, 26, 29
Admissions to family swim is $2.00 per swimmer
Family Swim Rules:
· Every child under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult, and the adult MUST stay in the pool area.
· There is ABSOLUTELY NO HORSEPLAY in the pool or the locker rooms
· No Running on Deck
· Supervision must be in the water with children wearing flotation devices
· All participants must take a deep end test with a lifeguard on staff in order to swim in the deep end
· There will be NO diving board or starting block use during open swim
· Lifeguards have the right to discipline participants for behavior problems
The location of family swim is at the Springville High School Pool.
- Masks are not required in the water, but we are still in the school so ALL Mask Rules that are put forth by the district apply to spectators
NOTE: If after school activities are cancelled at SGI due to weather, then Family Swim is also cancelled.
Any questions please email Springvilleyouthinc@gmail.com